FAMILY MEMBERSHIP PLAN
On April 1st,2017, I stopped billing insurance and added an option to our cash policy called Mountain Sage Medical Direct which is a membership paid monthly to receive medical care at our office.I did this so that I could spend more time with my patients and to decrease practice complexity and administrative costs, I no longer provide insurance/third party billing services (including government programs such as Medicare and Medicaid). This means I will not be accepting your insurance (Commercial,Medicaid, or Medicare) as payment for my services. The Plans are outlined under the links for Basic, Medicare, Family, and Cash headings.
Tom Fitzpatrick MD
Mountain Sage Medical Direct
OFFICE VISITS, PROCEDURES & LABS
FAMILY POLICY AND PRICING
● $100.00 per month will cover parents and children.Children who are in college or trade school can be covered until graduation and then will need to buy their own membership at $39.00/month or an annual plan of which both the family plan and individual plan pay $20.00 per visit.
● Additional costs for any service such as non-listed labs, pathology, or medications used will be passed on to the patient at time of service.
● Patients will be advised of the cost of the visit/services prior to the visit/service.
● A list of services and their cost are listed at the Mountain Sage Medical office and on this website. Prices subject to change at the discretion of MSM. Patients will have access to current prices prior to any visit.
● Payment is expected at the end of the visit for any incurred charges.
PROCEDURES: COVERED FOR FAMILY MEMBERS
1. JOINT INJECTIONS: (Steroid only)–(Additional charge for other medications such as SUPARTZ-see below).
2. SIMPLE laceration: (single layer up to 3cm )
3. COMPLEX laceration: > 3cm OR (deep and superficial ) $100.00 Laceration.
4. BIOPSY: UP TO 3 Lesions
5. CRYOTHERAPY: Up to 10 Lesions
6. CERUMEN IRRIGATION(ear wax removal)
7. ALLERGY INJECTIONS
8. DRESSING CHANGES
9. CDL’S STARTING IN MAY.
10. OTHER MINOR PROCEDURES
11. ANNUAL LAB PANEL;ADDITIONAL LABS:$12.00 PLUS COST.
12. ANNUAL EXAMS,SPORTS PHYSICALS
NON COVERED PROCEDURES AND LABS
1. SUPARTZ: ( or other synovial fluid viscosity enhancers) ($39.00 per injection but the
medication cost is not included in the fee;the medication will need to be provided by the
patient or their insurance and ordered and available prior to visit.)
2. LAB PANEL: Fasting or non fasting chem 13, CBC,UA,TSH, PSA, Lipids one time per
3. ADDITIONAL LABS: at our cost plus $12.00 draw fee.
4. ADDITIONAL PROCEDURES: may be added or removed in the future at MSMD’s